2010/11/22

Special Christmas Offer





Special Christmas Offer until December 22
Buy 1 print - Get 1 print extra for free (Buy 2 prints - Get 2 prints extra for free, etc). These are the prints to choose from - 20 different ones.

Let me know which print(s) you'd like for free in the payment message or through this e-mail form.
Please note this offer does not include the number's poster :)

If you want to give away some warm love to someone you care for as a Christmas gift, there are plenty of Wrist Worms available in the shop, I've also added quite a few pairs to the Wrist Worms Sale (available until sold out).

9 comments:

  1. I love your style! Really glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost too good to be true! Best of luck with your sale, I hope all your prints and wrist worms find loving homes. xo lj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm definitely getting a few prints. Thanks Sandra, your prints and photos are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What e-mail form, please?
    I couldn't find it.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oliv > thank you for pointing that out, i had linked to the wrong page :) thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah okkk, now I can buy them! :)
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is great. now i'm definitely buying one or two prints. i just can't decide which ones, apart from the book girl, which i love since i first saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a Brazilian fan. I just loved your illustrations. Have you sent some to Brazil?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!