2010/12/18

Birthday presents



Min gave me two of her pins, Lycka till means Good luck. I'm lucky and look forward to seeing them available online.



My mum & dad know their daughter; she loves champagne and yarn. They sent me two lottery tickets and for the first time in over 25 years I won something :)



Maria gave me fingerless gloves and nailpolish, yay! Elisabeth gave me chocolate, I ate it up before taking a picture of it, but I guess you can see that there was more from her (if you don't: it's the fabulous kitchen towel and the Mr Mustache book). Reine gave me his favourite chocolate, it's super delicious. Jakob & Elin gave me a book made by Elin's stepdad, looking forward to reading it!



And Maja... She gave me a big bag full of yarn, my oh my.

Puss alla vänner!
Ps. I'm fine now, it wasn't a very serious concussion. Thanks for your concern :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh, cool presents! They are so you!
    I love the card from you mum & dad - super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely presents, lucky girl! glad to hear your head feels better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice presents! good you're feeling better. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oj vilka fina presenter! skönt att du mår bättre.

    ha en fin lördagskväll:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a nice present...i like tohsoe colors of thread!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that yarn looks extremely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sandra, do you know when min is going to sell those totally sweet brooches/pins? i can't wait for it! please tell her, i'm going to one for all of my friends. have a nice chrismas time, lea

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!