2010/12/07

Christmas Shopping Shipping Information







Christmas Shipping Deadlines (the dates the Swedish Post has set to guarantee delivery before Christmas):
Sweden to outside of the European Union: 10 Dec
Sweden to inside of the European Union (+ Norway, Iceland & Switzerland): 17 Dec
Sweden to Sweden: 22 Dec

Special offers in the shop:
Wrist Worms on Sale (see all available Wrist Worms here)
Special Christmas Offer - Buy 1 print, get 1 extra print for free (until Dec 22)

The Numbers Poster is only available until Dec 22, there are a few ones still left. After Dec 22 it will not be for sale in my shop anymore.

Huge thanks to all of you who visit my blog and support my work. You mean so much to me! I can't believe how many people around the world who are wearing my handmade Wrist Worms and decorating their homes with my prints. You amaze me! Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I wish you all Merry Christmas and a really happy new year in a new house in a new city! :)

    (is that a vintage crochet, in the first photo?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry X-mas :o)
    Have you seen this: http://www.puregreenliving.com/ I browsed it and saw something that may seem familiar to you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andaje > thank you for telling me, i hadn't seen it and it made me smile to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej! Jag har följt din blogg slaviskt i snart 4 år tror jag, men mina kommentarer är inte särskilt många. Tänkte bara jag skulle säga att jag verkligen verkligen gillar den, och det du gör! Ser fram emot att följa dig på dina Berlinäventyr. Jag bodde där 2007, så det kommer nog göra lite ont i längtansmusklerna att se dina bilder, men mest kommer jag bara njuta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice things you make!
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!