2010/12/22

Holiday!

Hello all,
I'm going away for a few weeks now and will hopefully post here during my stay at my family's place.

I will not check my e-mail very often (I really need some vacation, like I guess most of us do :)) and it may take a while before you get a reply.

Hope you all will receive your orders in time for Christmas (huge thanks to all of you who have decided to give someone some of my work, I am so flattered). The Swedish Post promised delivery before Christmas if you ordered within a certain date, read here about what goes for your country. After their promise Europe has got snow snow snow snow snow and I'm sure that might have slowed down the shipping. Keep the faith, I am sorry if anyone won't get their order in time - there's unfortunately nothing I can do after an item has been shipped (regular post doesn't have a tracking number) - it's in the Postal Service's hands. I wish I could deliver my things personally to you all over the world (dear Santa, give me a teleport, thank you).

Thank you all for the wonderful support and comments this year. Without you this blog would be pretty dull :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!

Love,
Sandra

20 comments:

  1. HAPPY HOLIDAYS SANDRA AND JOHAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sandra! Enjoy your vacation and the time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good, interesting and family time!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. frö-hö-liche weih-nacht für euch zwei!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry X'mas Sandra, the New Year is just around the corner, soon you'll be living in Berlin with your husband, and start the most amazing year of all.

    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a great break, sandra! well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you get a teleport for Christmas, can I borrow it? ;)

    Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy holidays enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a relaxing, happy Christmas Sandra. Thanks so much for your blog and for sharing your life with us all. Looking forward to your wonderful photos from Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for creating a beautiful and inspiring place for all of us to visit, a big hug and have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ! Happy holidays ! Joyeux Noël & Bonne Année ! Bonnes vacances !

    ReplyDelete
  12. have a wonderful xmas and new year sandra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. enjoy your family and your time off, you deserve it!! happy holidays you two, can't wait to see your photos from up north! xoxo, julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jag köpte två jättefina illustrationer, den ena blir en julklapp :) Tack och god jul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. merry christmas to you, and wonderful holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas └(゜∀゜└)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!