2010/12/05

Made in Berlin



In Berlin earlier this week, when Johan saw I couldn't sit still at cafés:
- Sandra, could you just go and buy some yarn, I want to sit here longer...
- Ok, whatever you say.
- Thank you.

These Wrist Worms are only one pair of each colour (when I move to Berlin I may have them in stock again), except for the black one. They are made for those who want wool but who are sensitive to regular wool (or whoever finds them beautiful :)). You find them in my shop, here are the direct links:

Original Wrist Worms, Sensitive, Cashmerino Dark Grey
Original Wrist Worms, Sensitive, Cashmerino Dark Green
Original Wrist Worms, Sensitive, Cashmerino Black
Original Wrist Worms, Sensitive, Cashmerino Blue
Original Wrist Worms, Sensitive, Cashmerino Dark Blue

14 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Sandra!

    Marieke

    http://lastee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilka superduperfina Berlin-foton! Puss puss puss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The darker blue is such a pretty colour!

    Not sure if you've tried it before, but maybe you should try different crochet stitches? To create patterns and reliefs? Well, you don't have to, I'm just suggesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eva > thank you :) here are some different ones if you are curious to see:
    http://sandrajuto.bigcartel.com/product/original-wrist-worms-light-grey-with-dots
    http://sandrajuto.bigcartel.com/product/original-wrist-worms-pale-pink-special
    http://sandrajuto.bigcartel.com/product/original-wrist-worms-dark-grey-ivory

    and for all > i'm going to make stripey ones as soon as i can take the time to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, haha. I must've looked over them, because I took a look myself. You should make more of these. They're lovely and bring so much variation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nästa gång:

    Sandra, kan inte du gå o köpa lite garn, jag fryser.

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are moving to Berlin Sandra!? Oh weeeee!! I am so happy, maybe I can finally get to meet you someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little story! :D
    You think of everything with your wrist worms Sandra, they're great! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are the epitome of cozy! and so is your knitting tale :) and so is your blog. so much cozy in one comment.

    FASHIONMADEMEFUNKY
    www.fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hai Sandra ... I love your blog, love yor photos ... now I am following your blog.... (^.^)

    best regards from Indonesia

    Pimpi

    ReplyDelete
  11. striped ones...ahh Sandra : )I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! And all in my favourite colors, too!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!