2011/02/22

Do you have Wrist Worms?





I am so amazed everytime I think about how many people around the world who are wearing my handmade Wrist Worms. Thank you for your endless support, it means so much to me. Sometimes nice people send me pictures of them wearing the Wrist Worms and that always makes me so happy to see, so I have an idea:

* Do you have a pair of Wrist Worms?
* Do you want to show your own Wrist Worms photo here on my blog?
If so, send me an e-mail (find the address in the last picture) with your picture (please resize to a smaller size if you can, smallest size 600px wide) + website/blog-address if you have one and I will make a blog post later this week showing all the pictures. Promise to do this again next Fall :) It'll be fun!

I've made a pair of Navy Blue ones + there are more large pairs available (I added black + dark grey ones yesterday).

11 comments:

  1. ohhh! Great Idea, my picture is in progress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ace! i'll send you a photo soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea sandra.. maybe i'll take a photo if it's a sunny day tomorrow. i'm addicted to mine. makes me want to think about a new pair, raspberry & navy ones are especially tempting! good that you made larger ones too. i should (and want to) start working more with my shop. i have to make some time.

    snowy snowy greetings to berlin, have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY IDEA!!
    ILL TRY TO TAKE THE PIC TONITE!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, superbra idé! klart jag vill va med:) jag hinner kanske ta en bild imorgon.

    jepp, jag blev så sugen på kaviar-ägg mackor när jag såg dina här förra veckan, vi åt dem till frukost hela helgen;) jag MÅSTE ha ost på!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've made my own pair, from reading your site as inspiration, does it count? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be looking forward to seeing all those pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear sandra, i very much like your "wrist worms", too.:) and that´s why i linked them in my posted today. if you want, you can have a look here:
    http://lotteblock.blogspot.com/2011/02/klirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.html
    i wish you many, many buyer and many, many interesting pictures, of people, places and situations, who wear your "wrist worms". have a good night, lotte.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. p.s.: i´m looking for all the people, who will send pictures to you and excited about them, too.:)) --- so curious about it.;]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tack snälla för kommentaren på min blog. Blev väldigt glad!
    Har kikat in på din blog ett tag nu och älskar dina verk.
    Ha en bra dag!
    xxx tanten

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! I just sent you my pictures - I've been living in my wrist worms. Thank you for making them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!