2011/07/21

3 new friends



Mr Uno, Mr Taylor & Mr Harold - all 3 available in the shop now. They bring their favourite picture with them (see 3rd picture of each friend in the shop).

I N V I T A T I O N
I think it's time to share YOUR pictures of your buttcrack characters that you've bought from me during the years here on my blog (like the post I did with the Wrist Worms), would you like to participate? If so, please send your picture (600px wide) and your blog/website address to xxx (post is up now, look here). Will post the pictures & your links next week! It'll be so much fun to see and share, thank you all!

7 comments:

  1. Well this should be fun to see the little creatures in people's homes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these little ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oj va jag gillar dina små gubbar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. namen! kärt återseende. ska jag göra om jag kommer håget! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute, I should try to make more DIY myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!
    i´m about to move for proper flat after years in student accomodations. my new flat has great athmospehere but not so good condition.
    i´m a bit scared but now when i re-read posts out of your move to berlin (i mean your flat before you made it look super good) i`m more secure about my small forthcoming home. so thanks for sharing your life, especially those renovating photos!
    greetinsg, elina
    ps. buttcrack characters are full of charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will send a picture of Mr. Sunburn tomorrow. He traveled to the Boston area this weekend to escape the heat in NY :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!