2011/09/02

Food memories from 2008, Part II


A good breakfast at home.


Some kind of soup in the garden, it was so hot outdoors that I wanted ice cubes in the red wine.


Another good breakfast at home.


At this time I started eating more eggs than before, after learning that it is not bad for you. I love eggs!


Morran invited us over for some seafood and cheese.


Oh those Swedish shrimps...


Famapa came to visit Gothenburg and we had a luxurious lunch together.


Breakfast at my favourite coffee place in Gothenburg.


I don't know what to say... A pretty weird mix of food, one of those take-whatever-is-in-the-fridge-dishes.


Sparkling bagels.

Enjoy your Fridays people!
I'm going to pick up Trixi at the trainstation and take her home for some sparkling wine.

10 comments:

  1. åh, kan inte du skriva om dina bästa caféer och så i göteborg? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Njami! (not just this post)! :)

    And - ha! - I always say:
    "Sem ter tja po vrtu"
    (Here and there across the garden)

    You can replace "garden" with "fridge" depends of the season. :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This food looks delicious Sandra...I would love to come by today to have fika with you and Trixi....

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmm . . what a nice bunch of pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your food photos, they always make me hungry. ;)
    hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. vilken tur att det fanns tre av de där sötsakerna, annars hade det blivit slagsmål! vi får ta en fortsättning 2012 :d hoppas ni får det trevligt ikväll - kram!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum, everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to write a cookbook OMG. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love bagels! Too bad we don't have them here in Mexico. Maybe I should open a shop!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!