2011/11/03

A colourful morning







This morning I got up when Johan came home from his bar job. We went for a walk and had breakfast (or whatever it was for him who hadn't slept all night).

Let's celebrate with some colours, my blog is removed from the thief website and I hope this will never happen again. Trying to put it all behind me, but it's hard to see other people being used this way and also to know about the unawareness about this phenomenon.

To state it clearly: I am so super thankful for everyone who wants to promote my work in one way or another, as long as it's because they genuinely want to share it and don't just do it to make money from it themselves (like the thief website - they had NO own content whatsoever and didn't ask people for their permission, made it look like you had a profile on their website + sold ads to go with our hard work - what they have managed to do is to put it all in a very good looking costume that makes it look very friendly but it's not). Keeping a blog is a lot of work (I don't even have ads myself, maybe I'll have to some day :/ ) and I want my content to stay here where it belongs. What happened to the good old text link?

22 comments:

  1. yep :) Happy morning, happy new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ma'am, indeedy. Whatever happened to the good old text link? (Glad it's all sorted.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes to Justice. I am so happy for you Sandra. Love these images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad they've removed you. Also, even though you shouldn't have had to go through it, hopefully your posts will have made people more aware who wouldn't have otherwise realised what sites like that are actually doing.

    These photos have made a very grey morning here a lot brighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. im happy it all ended well !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The internet world is so much different than it used to be, and sometimes I feel it's gone crazy. But I'm glad you're not on the site anymore, and I'll continue to talk about sites like this and why they're unethical. Some people think copyright doesn't exist on the internet, and it makes me sad.

    Anyway, I'm so happy this worked out in your favour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel happy for you, Sandra:)
    Hope there will be no thief anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you Sandra, it's not right that people can do this. Good on you for fighting them! Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad they at last removed your content.
    The internet can be so great and so awful at the same time. I agree with you that it is sad to see how uneducated many are on the issues and even more disheartening to see how many just don't care. Copyright is a complex issue. But what is the most annoying , is that sometimes a situation, like in this case, is actually very simple and clear. I am glad they finally took down your content, but am appalled that they only did it after you forced their hand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes good news, let's celebrate with colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such good news, Sandra. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hurrah! Good on you dear! :*

    Wish I could be there to have a dirty chai and black forest cookie to celebrate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The good fight is always
    worth the effort. Thanks
    for being unafraid to stick
    your neck out - for yourself
    and so many others. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you sorted it out! I didn't have a clue about such sites, so thanks for sharing, it is something everyone should be aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  15. PS: and how nice that you two took a walk and both of you soaked in some day light :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful photos...
    love the tree against the sky...

    ReplyDelete
  17. apropå mörkret var jag ute o gick nu på morronen och började nynna på "iiii'm a lumberjack"-visan fast med texten: "i'm a freelancer and i'm allrite, i walk all day, and i work all night!"

    ReplyDelete
  18. I miss Berlin!! Lovely colorful series...
    Hurray for being removed!

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg i don't have any idea what has happened because i have sadly missed THIRTY posts of yours (yes, that is how busy my life has been, i rarely get time to read sites anymore). but i am glad it has been resolved.

    these colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!