2011/11/28

Friday & Saturday Fun















This weekend has been so great apart from the big sadness of knowing Morran is now gone. Holly invited me to be a guest at her Gift wrapping class here in Berlin on Friday, I met some very nice ladies there - hi you all, hope we meet again! Afterwards Holly and I met Lutz, we had Sekt, pizza, wine and ended up in the bar where Johan is working - he made us some very delicious cocktails. We had so much fun. On Saturday Holly and I met for brunch and we walked around in Mitte, you can see Holly's pictures and read more about it here, I love Holly's writing! When the sun set we met Johan for coffee and dinner, yum! Looking forward to next time already.

13 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know about Morran! So sad.

    However, I'm glad you had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures (again)
    visiting your blog always makes me want to visit Berlin, x Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fabulous weekend (so sad about morran though). i love those pretty pink balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, so so sad news :(

    But I love to look at these pictures and I know the one with the pink lampions. I took the same last time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I found your blog via Skorcics blog, where you are featured.
    I'm glad I did :)
    Love your creativity!

    Regards, Tika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - I'm Anette and I read about you at Holly's...LOVE your Berlin walk photos - it is such a fabulous city!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a perfect Saturday - great photos. Your pictures always make me so hungry!

    - Lois x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Coffee cups. Pretty pics as allways :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The news about Morran almost made me cry. We have two very dear dogs and I fear the day we have to let them go. The other one is 12,5 years old and we've had him since he was just a puppy. They are our babies!

    Other than these sad news your weekend seems amazing. That cheese looks so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. food looks delicious, photos are amazing, those coffee cups I want, gift wrapping class (great!) and your blog is outstanding. love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ... can't believe I am crying over a dog i did not know in person, well, it seems to be one of these rather weak mornings .. so even more thanks once again for your lovely pictures (michlberger?) and notes. your blog is a gift.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I am opening a shop in NY, wanted to know if you sell your items to others. you can email me at my Google email if you are interested. Love your stuff and I am Swedish, too!
    Nancy Dunn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!