2011/11/17

November 17, 2006-2011


November 17, 2006 - Johan drew a ship on my foot.


November 17, 2007 - Camilla, Morran and Ingvar came over for dinner.


November 17, 2008 - Last day in New York on my first trip there. I can't tell you how much I want to go back.


November 17, 2009 - Working on my Wrist Worms.


November 17, 2010 - Spying at Johan from the kitchen window.





November 17, 2011 - Today. The Sale is keeping me busy making and packing Wrist Worms. Thank you all! Tomorrow is shipping day, as well as Monday. My studio is a mess but I don't mind.

14 comments:

  1. Simply love your picture-to-date-memories.
    And that ship on your foot.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. älskar den där röran! haha! o tattoveringen! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Röriga skrivbord är det bästa som finns! Även om jag själv ofta maniskt städar undan ALLT innan jag börjar med något nytt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine arrived today. thank you!
    i already have an idea for your next "your wristworms"-post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I've just added to your work because I bought a pair of thick wrist worms :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice flash back!
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A messy studio is good..it means your busy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. das Schiff auf deinem Fuß ist großartig!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh would love to see more from your studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your studio is exactly how a working artists studio looks!! Not those clean and tidy spaces you always see in magazines and blogs that obviously are just for photographing and are not worked at ever! (not that I don't enjoy looking at pretty desks but we all know they are not real life) Thanks for showing us your real desk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come back to NY!! Has it been that long already??

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh studio in a mess... thats they way it should be, cuz that means ur keeping ur self busy! ;)
    love the wrist worms, all colours! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!