2012/01/12

Food memories from 2011, Part VI


October started with a few days in Turkey.


Back at home it was time for a pasta carbonara.


And artichokes.


Yogurt, raspberries and müsli at a café across the street.


Last meal outdoors, wantansoup! Yum.


Spinach soup and Johan's home made bread for lunch.


After 10 months in Berlin I finally found the shrimps I've been craving!


Spinach/coconut soup and banana bread at a café.


A brunch which included beer, vodka and snus.


Lunch with Johan on a long-walk-day.

November and December coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Do those shrimp have the eggs tucked near their legs? That freaked me out when I first saw them in Denmark. The shrimp (or prawns) that you get here in Australia don't' have them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I viewed your blog, and this food post, after my lunch! So I wasn't as starved as yesterday, but nevertheless, so inspired by your yummy food! And the brunch in the penultimate photo, is it from Gorky Park? When I went to Berlin in November we had an amazing brunch there! ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made spinach soup recently and it fast became one of my favourites. I too put an egg on the top (it was a poached egg - yum!). Spinach and coconut sounds interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your beautiful posts, your blog is so insightful. It makes me want to visit Berlin! I wonder what kind of camera bag you use on a daily basis? I'm a photographer too and I find my camera bag to be so bulky.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!