2012/01/13

Food memories from 2011, Part VII


November started with an amazing breakfast with Johan.


One of my favourite dishes; chickpea/tomato-soup.


Vietnamese food for lunch.


Vegetable soup at home, it was amazingly delicious but I was hungry again after an hour.


Gnocchi on my first date with Holly.


Cheesesoup is my favourite breakfast on Saturdays' farmers market.


Pasta with salmon, avocado, a creamy sauce and salad.


Goulash with sauerkraut, yum!


My second date with Holly, we had pizza with her friend Lutz.


And the morning after Holly and I had brunch together, yum.

That's November, soon it's time for December and after that I will stop making you so hungry (I'm starving myself, need lunch!).

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm so yamie.


    Great potos.

    greatings send you Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea for a post. I have bookmarked this because I want to learn to make some of that food myself...our food never looks that delicious (and healthy in many cases) here in the USA.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!