2012/01/13

Food memories of 2011, Part VIII


Johan and I ordering pizza late in the night, or early in the morning to be exact. Him posing, me giggling about him posing.


Bibimbap for lunch at a new, not so good, Korean restaurant in my neighbourhood.


Christmas brunch in Johan's bar.


Ate this appetizer on my birthday. It was one of the strangest things I've had, kind of like strawberry yogurt with coriander.


Breakfast on the go!


The last bbq of the year at Christopher's place, YUM!!


Pizza with my mum late in the evening when she arrived here to spend the holidays with us.


Christmas eve!


Christmas breakfast that Johan surprised us with, mmm...!


My mum and I went out for lunch and it was so delicious, extra delicious after all the Swedish style Christmas food.

Happy new 2012. I wonder what kind of food memories I will have at the end of this year :)

7 comments:

  1. Okay, jetzt geht es nicht mehr - ich bin total hungrig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very nice Sandra...I'm discovering your blog and and I enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts...especially the breakfast photos. Your breakfasts are so different to ours and I like yours better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picture posing! And I must say: it was love at first sight with your glasses ;)! Where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them in Gothenburg, Sweden, a couple of years ago.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing, a great appetizer to my own dinner!

    What is the name of that last Asian-looking restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra, I know you have a busy life, etc. etc. but I urge you to look at http://www.101cookbooks.com

    Like you, Heidi is a photographer who has a great interest in food, and one day she decided to cook one recipe from each of the 101 cookbooks she owned and later blog about the results. Her blog became a great success and she's written (and done the photography for) two highly-regarded cookbooks.

    Of course I'm not suggesting you use the same concept, but only saying that you have a similar eye for the beauty of food and obviously a great palate. Perhaps you and Johan could do something similar. Sorry to be mentioning this so much, but I'm such a fan of your gorgeous, delicious-looking food photographs that I can't help thinking that you should find a way to compile it and make it known to the world. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!