Colourful city

This week has been all about work, good news, going to a dinner party and meeting Jukka for dinner. Didn't get the chance to take many pictures, will do something about that next week :) Happy weekend folks! And thanks to all of you who ordered prints on my prints sale.


  1. I'm glad you had good news. And at these times one must be glad over having lots of work, too. :)

    By the way, I was wondering about one of your photo prints, the coffee table here: http://sandrajuto.blogspot.com/2012/03/photo-prints-for-sale.html
    I noticed the post too late and didn't have a chance to order it, or even see the price. Perhaps you would consider making some of them available again..?

    Have a good Saturday night! :)

  2. lovely pictures though! lots of love, theresa

  3. the food looks delicious! where ist the place?

  4. I love the way you pack with such colourful envelopes! :)

  5. Älskar presentpåsarna! Kan man beställa dem någonstans eller har du köpt dem i Berlin?

  6. Schön, ein bisschen Farbe zu sehen! :)


Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page. Anonymous comments are not being published, thank you!