2012/03/06

Photo Prints for Sale





During my years as a blogger I have received the question Do you sell prints of your photos? many many times, it always made me happy. I have a hard time choosing which ones to print and sell, so if you have a request, don't hesitate to contact me. I have over 40 000 photos in my archives so you probably understand my "problem".

So, now I have printed 2 photos, 1 of each to start start with. Hope you will like them!
They are available here and measure 21 cm x 29.7 cm / 8.26" x 11.7".

8 comments:

  1. The two pictures you've chosen are beautiful! Especially that first one. I'm sure people would love to get their hands on one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i'm so glad to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is so beautiful ! And the walls of my living room are empty, ah ah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! These are wonderful choices for your first print-out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is kind of a silly question, but how do you organize your photos on your computer??
    I am so bad at organizing, online and offline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i make one folder per year and in that folder i have one for each month.

      Delete
    2. I do the same with my pics! :)

      Delete
  6. Both photos are beautiful, but I especially like the second one. Makes me want to have it as christmas card later this year. Gorgeous.

    Your blog is an open window and fresh air for me. No matter what you blog about. Thanks!
    /Kaisha

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!