2012/04/25

A month of dating


Lisen & Gustav were here over Easter, we ATE.


One sunny day I had wine with Trixi and Johan outdoors.


Charlyn was here and we went out to Pictoplasma exhibitions and had lots of fun.


Fika with Anthony & Gemma.


My second cousin Ida, who I hadn't seen for 25 years, came visiting with her boyfriend Gustaf and we had such a great time!


Lizzy and I had a coffee and a very nice chat.


And yesterday I went out for a fika with Trish.

April seems to be a popular month to visit Berlin. I have had a few other dates where I forgot to take pictures, for example last Saturday when Johan & I went out to eat Schnitzel with some handsome men from Gothenburg. I have met so many wonderful people! And most of them thanks to blogging, isn't that incredible?

Ps. Thank you so much for your orders on the Wrist Worms Sale - they will be shipped tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. that cafe (second last photo) looks so comfy! the perfect place to just hang out with a friend. also, i love the light-star in #3! i really wish i could do that here in my apt... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the places you went look all really great! Since I can't be there, I will have an "internet" coffee with you then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was sooo much fun, I didn't want it to end!!!! :(
    Tusen tack for everything!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these look so fun and delicious! It's great to have places to go to with friends that let you talk and have a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely months is appears to have been!

    ReplyDelete
  6. åt lite igår! premiär sen vi sågs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some day I too will visit Berlin and hope very much to go for fika with you and Johan, drink wine, dance and laugh until we can't breath.

    By the way, I received my special replacement dotty grey worms and now I'm happy again. I'm wearing them while I type this message to you.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Donna E.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!