2013/01/15

January 15, 2006-2013


January 15, 2006: Johan and I made sushi in my very red kitchen. I believe this was the night before he told me something really beautiful.


January 15, 2007: Walking down the hill towards the 34sqm home we shared in Gothenburg for five years.


January 15, 2008: A spread from a very beautiful book I am happy to have in my bookshelf.


January 15, 2009: Johan and I made a roadtrip. The cable to the mp3-player didn't work, so we emailed P3 and asked them to play one of our favourite songs, which they did!!


January 15, 2010: Me in the studio I rented for a year in Gothenburg. I never really liked it there, it was kind of a substitute for not being able to move away.


January 15, 2011: 8th day in our new home, it was such an exciting time.


January 15, 2012: Johan made two new friends, we took a long walk and had good coffee and discovered new places.


January 15, 2013: The only picture I took today that I didn't already post :)

13 comments:

  1. what a lovely retrospect and I enjoyed all earlier pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the journey you're offering here! and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post. Thank you for taking us on a journey and sharing your 'today' of the last few years with us! It made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your new home looks great! Love your pics!
    Greetings from Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely memories (and photographs)! /maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. only a year in Berlin! What a lot of work you did on your home during that time! Congratulations, and congratulations on meeting the furry 'odd couple'- how sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 years it is :) still so in love with the odd couple, everytime i go there i hope to meet them again.

      Delete
  7. I love your blog and your photography Sandra. I wanted to ask, if I may, do you take photos every day, always?

    I wanted to start recording my everyday life, but I am so terrible at keeping my camera with me all the time (and sometimes I feel shy at taking photos in public of things that I find interesting, but worry other people may find odd).

    L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lorenza!
      i take pictures every day. in the beginning i felt ridiculous for taking pictures so much, but now i don't even think about it (don't worry what other people think, they are too busy worrying about what people think of them ;)). good luck!

      Delete
    2. (i don't use my big camera every day though, but my phone is most of the time with me)

      Delete
  8. Keep those tulip photos coming!

    I'm pretty sure that buying tulips helps to beckon spring.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!