2013/01/11

My place today


Hello from my studio. This table is mostly being used by Johan when he's working from home (not often) and by me when I put on make up (two minutes a day). Will clean it up soon and start using it more.


Hello from my hallway. That arrow is left since Johan made a surprise for me last month.


Hello from my kitchen. Kristina gave me these for my birthday four weeks ago, time to say bye.


Hello from my kitchen again. A shelf with tea (most of them from you lovely blog readers) and the fridge shows good memories and things to look forward to. Yesterday I started making plans for rebuilding the kitchen (the positive side of being sick).

Thank you for your thoughtfulness on yesterday's post.
You helped me feel better.

15 comments:

  1. This is a lovely house you got there! Love the light in here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Drink lots of tea!

    x missdottidee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better soon!! <3

    at least you had a great day taking photos + kitchen-planning, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the picture with roses in the bin:D so pretty still:)

    Love your blog,

    Best regards, Riin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra, this is my first visit to your blog and I love it already! Such a beautiful place.
    The first and the last photo made me smile as they make me think of my own house.
    Just throw away the branches you have there as I put them to add some subtle X-mas atmosphere to our house and our table looks quite the same! It's my intent to clean it up this weekend as it should be our dining table, but turned out to function mostly as my home office :)
    Lovely to see all these sorts of tea: I do have plenty myself from my blog readers and other beloved ones.
    Happy weekend to you and hoping you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: And now I realize I have been here before, because I remember your Berlin photos. It's great to be back and I'll start to follow you from now in as this place is so warm and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra, I always like your flat posts. Get well soon :-)
    Xx
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and I like it, will be back! Have a nice weekend! /Elina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tea shelf!
    Päivi
    http://howsheloves.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cozyness (or cozyiness...how do you write that?!) of your place!!
    tea collection is pretty impressive btw!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!