2013/02/08

Musikens Makt













These pictures are from August last year when we went to the mini festival Musikens Makt in LuleƄ, the town where I grew up. Mattias Alkberg was so so great, as always.

It's always such a strange feeling to be up there, it feels like time stood still and I find myself searching for familiar faces in people who are around 16-18 because that was the time when I lived there and knew a lot of people. Now I only know my relatives, almost everyone else has moved away.

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time!
    Can't wait to see the photos.... :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a strange feeling to have. And then your realize you yourself are no longer 16 and everything has changed... Hope you had a great time!

    x missdottidee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!