Scalloped edges and greetings

Last year we painted a blackboard in the hallway and instead of a straight line I came up with the idea of making scalloped edges, looks much more fun. For Johan's birthday party it was the perfect guestbook.


  1. blackboard wall coupled with scalloped edge look great together :) also those roses are ever so pretty.

  2. aa perfect :) I thought that it was some coffee shop, but it's super that you did it, I love blackboard walls and scalloped edges are great.
    I'm planing to paint it also but in the kitchen, just to decide which side of the kitchen.
    Happy birthday to Johan :)

  3. Love the scalloped edges! I keep daydreaming over having a blackboard wall and that's a really fun finish.

  4. The most perfect and loveliest of guestbooks indeed!

  5. the drawing of Johan... so funny!
    this is a great idea! love all the drawing and handwriting!

  6. Wonderful photos once again. Oh I wish I had a place where I could paint a little bit of a blackborad somewhere...

  7. I adore your sense of design and style. It never quits. and it's enhanced by the rest of your life. what better?


Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page. Anonymous comments are not being published, thank you!