2013/05/02

First of May


First of May, a day off. Johan and I decided to take a long walk in the morning.


Yeah right.


It was very sunny as you can see.


My man <3
For you blog readers, you are so good!


We walked and all of a sudden I bumped into this kind of magnolia, have been searching!


Passed by a park.


I took Johan to some allotment gardens I found last winter.


Small pretty houses everywhere.


BANG!


We walked for hours.


And got hungry. This didn't really do as a lunch.


Did some window shopping.


A french place I want to pay a visit when it's open.


Love this combination of materials and colours.


How I love this city.


The streets were pretty empty yesterday, I guess most people were in Kreuzberg.


Cheers me up!


Looking for somewhere to eat.


<3
After lunch (too hungry to bother about the camera, I had spring rolls and a glassnoodle salad) we met friends for drinks.


We sat outside until it got dark.

12 comments:

  1. true that yesterday the streets were empty, but i still saw you walking around Prenz- berg with your camera:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, I would like to know what kind of camera do you use. I think the quality is amazing. Of course your are a pretty good photographer, but still... The good camera helps.

    Thanks for replying : catherinejodoin@gmail.com

    Catherine Jodoin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to leave everything behind, and move to Berlin! I am a big fan of your blog, and your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your adopted home sweet home.
    Wunderbar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty walk! That tree shadow on the pavement is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous day! thank you so much for sharing...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Sandra, du und Johann, ihr seid die Wiedergeburt der Flaneure der Zwanziger Jahre ( z.B. Franz Hessel > "Jules et Jim" ).
    Ihr solltet einmal im Sommer zu Hannah Höchs Haus in Berlin - Heiligensee gehen/fahren. So schön!
    Liebe Grüße
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the perfect first day of a brand new month! Wishing you a beautiful May!

    ReplyDelete
  9. there's pink flowers everywhere, spring feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandra! I need to tell you that this is my. favorite. blog. ever.
    It is just so beautiful and idyllic, and your photos are stunning, truly inspiring stuff!
    My husband and I must move to Berlin in July for work, and looking through your blog has made us very excited about the lifestyle we will soon lead.
    Keep on inspiring the world!
    E

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.