2013/05/29

Paris, Thursday morning























We arrived early Thursday morning in Paris and started with having breakfast and then a long walk through Le Marais. I hadn't been in Paris for 9 years and it was such a delight to come back. I hope we will be back again soon! Expect lots of Paris pictures the coming days!

Thank you all for your tips last week! In the end we ended up strolling the streets without hunting for addresses, it turned out to be that kind of vacation (well needed to have days without any plans).

10 comments:

  1. i'm so happy to see Paris through your eyes ! Sometimes i'm a bit tired of Paris but your pictures make me see it like a wonderful place to be . Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool blog entry - where did you stay in Paris? I'll be there for a conference for four days this summer. Will be very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, goodie!
    We are in for a treat. bring them on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each time I'm on my balcony, in the sun, it reminds me of my trip to Paris last year. I think the town leaves such a special impression!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can`t wait to see more pictures, we are going to Paris in July;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love ...
    Thank you, for making my evening, Sandra.
    Klemen from Slovenia

    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the map - such beautiful composition! I will live vicariously through your photos - I have never been to Europe -- only in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your pictures of Berlin. It's my favourite city, or so my 2 visits have convinced me.
    But here you are in Paris and your pictures are equally beautiful. You find such lovely colours and contrasts to capture.

    http://gingefringe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have waited your Paris photos, and now I'm enjoying! Paris is Paris. I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sigh. We were in Paris last year in June. Your beautiful pics brought it all back. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.