Working here and there

This week is all about work, except tomorrow because it's a very special day :)

Special print offer - order 2, pay for 1 until Friday May 10. The prints will not be for sale in my shop anymore after Friday. It's time to move on :) They will be available at other places though, will make a list soon!

I'm also working on the Fall 2013 collection of Wrist Worms (many of them are already available in the shop).

Also, I'm running lots of errands.

And bringing out my camera to search for inspiring colours.

And sniffing the lilacs.

As well as doing some window shopping.

Last but not least, bribing myself with coffee and a Frischkäsebrownie (creamcheese brownie, so yummy) while running errands. It's finally so warm that I can sit outside and do my crochet work.


  1. hi liebe sandra, das foto mit dem "damen friseursalon" ist klasse! und die verpackung deiner wristworms sieht auch interessant, wie in hauchdünnes zigarettenpapier gehüllt, aus. liebe grüße, lotte. :)

  2. schöön.
    und lecker! russischer zupfkuchen :))
    nächste woche bin ich in berlin und freue mich drauf,
    deine berlin-tipps zu befolgen :)

  3. That looks like one delicious piece of cake :)

  4. i'm visiting berlin this summer . . and seeing your pictures makes me more and more eager to go !!

  5. Liebe Sandra, hier kannst du einen deiner Drucke bei mir sehen:


    Viel Erfolg beim kreativen Tun!
    Liebe Grüße

  6. Sounds like a very productive week. Don't you just love the fact that we can be outside, eat outside, live outside so much again? Ah, the blessed sunshine.

    Have fun on your special day. I hope it's a good kind of special :-)

  7. a creamcheese brownie? oh gosh :o


Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.