2013/06/04

Paris, Saturday from morning until the evening


Good morning Paris!






We went back to The Broken Arm for great coffee.










And took a slow walk to...


...met our dear friend Marion at Télescope Café for another great coffee!


Went for some Japanese food for lunch closeby together. Talked a lot and took a walk. I often tend to forget about my camera when I'm in nice company, so I didn't take many more pictures on Saturday, except for this one:


A wonderful evening at our friend Beatrice and her lovely family's place :)

What a great day of walks and friends in Paris!

5 comments:

  1. wonderful photos! And I love Beatrice's work...she is one of my favorite illustrators! I am so angry at myself because I didn't buy her "gisele de verre" book years ago...now there is nowhere to be found... I hope they will reprint it someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is like a beautiful dream. so happy to have found you!
    xx
    http://petalandplume.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a delightful day! I guess both of you will go back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But what happens with that lamp? We want to know!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.