2013/07/04

A quick lunch recipe







A lunch I'm making pretty often (picture 1), you need:

1 red pepper
1/2-1 zucchini depending on the size
some green asparagus
(fry the vegetables in olive oil, add salt, pepper and spicy sauce if you have some)

Fry 1 egg.

Mix cottage cheese with as much dijon mustard as you like + some salt & pepper.
Top everything with coriander/cilantro.
Eat!

(Bottom picture shows food made by Johan and he's always making much more complicated marinades and stuff than I do, so I don't know what's in there, but you can see mushrooms, apple, zucchini, pepper, tomatoes and onion)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yum. The kebabs look lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks really yummy! I'll try it some time. I love anything topped with a fried egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent! i will definitely try something similar :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.