2013/07/30

Grannysquare Blanket No06 available NOW!







Yay, about 70 hours of work later it's finished!

Grannysquare blanket No06 handmade by me (crochet). The white borders are off-white.

168 different squares made of 100% high quality alpaca yarn and 100% love. A piece made to last for generations.
The blanket measures 125 x 105 cm / 50" x 40"

The blanket is made in a smoke- & fur-free environment.
Handwash.

Similar to the one I've made for myself, see here.

Price includes world wide registered shipping. Payment via PayPal.

You find it HERE

6 comments:

  1. it's absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usually, a present for the eyes !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It looks wonderful! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. truly beautiful sandra.
    Congratulations. I hope its new owner/s love and appreciate it forever x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks sweet, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.