In August so far...

I have been catching up with my amazing friend Jacqui who came back from her honeymoon.

I've also spent a lot of time at home and going out for different kinds of asian food.

Work has kept me pretty busy.

Copy + Paste the text from picture 3 and 4.

I have been taking pictures of tiles as usual and drinking a grappletini with green teeth.

Great breakfast and homey home.

Matching colours, I had an amazing quiche with broccoli, lentils and so on.

My niece turned 10 the other day and I gave her and her babysister one ticket each to Berlin so in a few hours they will arrive with their mother, my babysister. YAAAAAY!!! Hope I'll find time to blog while they are here, otherwise - see you on Instagram (my name is sandrajuto) or here in a week!


  1. lovely Workspace.
    … and now i want sushi. ;-)

  2. Enjoy your time with your nieces & sister!

  3. I love love love your gloves..sorry, wrist worms :P great name btw, just found your blog from another bloggers post about you.

  4. i love your asian-august-food!
    have great time with your sister & your niece!

  5. see you soon and enjoy your week with your pretty niece (love the pic !)

  6. Have a nice time with your family!

    And check out Heno Heno, a Japanese imbiss on Kantstrasse (between U: Wilmersdorfer Strasse and S: Charlottenburg) if you're in that part of town again!

  7. Looks like a great summer! :)

  8. this is all overwhelmingly beautiful

  9. Your Instagram is always so appealing! Love it!

  10. I always love the photos of your home - it looks like such a peaceful space.

  11. i so enjoy your blog, the stories you tell, the images you show
    and after seeing your beautiful blanket with tutorial!
    i started to make one myself ;^))
    so, thank you for inspiring me!
    and, i made a blogpost with a link to you

    enjoy your week!

  12. Seemed like a swell month! I hope your September will be just as great :)
    And asian food variety, oh yes!

  13. omg could your pictures be more beautiful? Specially the food ones, I love love love your blog! :)


Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.