New Shop, New Wrist Worms & a 20% Discount!

September is soon here, which means Wrist Worms season starts on my side of the planet. Fall is my favourite season and I am already carrying a pair of Wrist Worms in my bag in case it's chilly in the evening.

Happy News:

* I have redesigned my shop!
* I have filled the shop with new Wrist Worms!
* There was a discount this weekend to celebrate the new release. Update: Thank you all for your orders!

If you click the Products section you will see different categories, for example Veggie Wrist Worms (made of cotton).

There are lots of new and old favourites available and I will keep the shop updated during Fall and also add more LARGE size Wrist Worms as well as other colours and styles. Might make some for children if there's anyone interested too, just let me know!


1 comment:

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.