2013/09/04

A morning routine















This post pretty much sums up what my mornings look like this fall; an early walk with coffee (together with Johan and/or friend(s)) before work.

Today I have updated the shop with Large Wrist Worms (and a black merino wool pair will be listed tomorrow!) and a few other new ones in the regular size, such as Merino Elephant Grey, Merino Mustard, one of my best sellers: Merino Dark Warm Grey, Thick Black & White and Thick Elephant Grey.

Thank you SO much for the overwhelmingly kind comments here lately!!

3 comments:

  1. tres cabezas :) is that a Spanish brand of coffee or a Café?

    I like the yellow tramway! (don't know what it's called)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you having a marvelous late summer in Berlin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously the-place-to-be.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.