Trying out a new coffee place

Last night Johan and I were happy to meet after work at a new coffee place called Café 9. It's a good looking place with great coffee and what I liked best was that I was asked to say STOP when I thought there was enough milk in my double espresso macchiato. They were open late because of Streetfood Thursday and it was such a good vibe. Right at Markthalle IX. Today's coffee tip!

Need I say the evenings here are amazing at this time of the year? Happy Friday!


  1. Sandra, your photos are, as I have said many times, so inspiring and just great!

    Klemen, Slovenia

  2. ahh! i'm not often in wrangelkiez or fhain but you've given me 2 good coffee-related reasons to go!
    i forget whether you've already tried chapter one in bergmannkiez...
    have a great weekend!

  3. looks like a very nice place to spend some time!
    I envy all the cafes you have there in Berlin!

  4. Wird sehr bald getestet, lieben Dank!

  5. If you're on the look out for a new coffee place, I suggest you visit TWO AND TWO café on one of your morning strolls! In Pannierstr. 6, Neukölln.

    Love from Paris

    1. thank you! i've heard about it and look forward to visit :)


Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.