2013/11/09

What's going on today?





It's Saturday, Johan and I have spent a couple of hours at the market drinking coffee, chatting with friends, picking up goodies for a dinner we're making for friends tonight. It's our wedding gift to them; a let's-see-how-many-courses-we-manage-to-make dinner. Looking forward to having them over! So, I'd better enter the kitchen again and help Johan (usually my help looks like this: playing my favourite 80's and early 90's music or Pet Shop Boys, pouring wine into our glasses, tasting the cheese, chopping some vegetables, talking, having opinions Johan didn't ask for (big sister syndrome (and Johan is a big brother, so... war in the kitchen!) and taking care of the dishes while giving that man lots of kisses).

What's going on at your place today?

9 comments:

  1. Sounds you'll have a fantastic time with friends around tonight. I like the "our wedding gift" to them. Congrats. Usually on Saturdays is market day, drinking coffee, and taking some pictures around.

    Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I realized I quite enjoy the calm and quiet of winter (though there's not even snow yet). I listen to Bugge Wesseltoft's It's snowing on my piano and drink coffee slowly. A lovely way to calm down.

    http://howsheloves.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This "helping to cook" sounds so familiar to me, hehe! And the best thing is, me thinking at the end how much I helped! :))

    Dober tek, good appetite, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your way of help sounds so familiar to me =))
    I have also spent the weekend cooking, eating and building some furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the combination of colors of these fruits! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with the love story you're living. makes me smile everytime :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.