2013/12/06

Winter in Berlin







Winter arrived with the storm Xaver and I must admit I love winter in this city; it's brutal in the best of ways. Before moving here I always visited Berlin during winter and it still gives me that special vacation feeling walking down the streets, sneaking into cafés not seeing anything because my glasses are so fogged that Johan has to read the menu for me ;)

This week I have been working most of my awake time, thank you so much for your orders! The sale is going on the whole weekend as well.

Present/xmas tip: Give someone (or why not yourself) warm hands this winter.

20% off on all wristworms (fingerless gloves, handmade by me) this week (€28 instead of €35).

Enter discount code DEC2013 on checkout. Worldwide shipping and all info in the shop - welcome!


Have a look in the lookbook for more pictures of the worms :)

Happy weekend!

8 comments:

  1. first photo is so magical! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo is just adorable! Its monochrome character adds this special charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first image is just gorgeous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics and wonderful compilation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh, wow. das letzte Bild ist wirklich wunderschön! ich möchte immer wieder hinschauen.

    Liebste Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waow, the last picture is so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!