2014/01/09

A reminder to myself (and maybe to some of you too :-))

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Being back to working more than fulltime again means I must not forget to go out for walks. I didn't have the time to do so during the end of November and the first half of December. The result: A quite stiff body. No matter how busy I am, from now on I will never neglect my body to go for long walks. And never neglect my mind happiness, means: Bring my camera with me again :) These pictures are from a morning walk the other day when I walked with Johan to his studio and back to mine again. First stop on our way: coffee.

12 comments:

  1. This post made me smile.
    Walks, camera, coffee - I agree with them all completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, thats a good reminder :)
    lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bird on the door!

    http://howsheloves.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lucky enough to have a dog so I cannot forget about the daily walks :)
    But you are right, we tend to forget about working out our bodies while
    we are working a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a perfect reminder for the fresh year. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good reminder. And even though it's cold, I often prefer walking in the winter because there tends to be less tourists and more solitude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walking around is so important. I also start it in 2014 between my work.

    warmly,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life can be so good if you find the right balance.

    I will try going for (longer) walks this year to find out if it helps me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't agree with you more, Sandra. With the recent snow and very cold temperatures here in the Northeastern U.S., daily walks with my dog have been drastically shortened. I was surprised to find that not only did it make him cranky, it made me cranky too. I missed it both physically and mentally. Nothing better to clear the mind than a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! Agreed and happy from your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love everything here
    .
    .
    .
    a very happy 2014

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photography is so lovely! I need to visit Germany! Thanks for the great reminders to find the extraordinary within the ordinary of one's surroundings. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.