2014/01/21

January 21, 2006-2014

Untitled
January 21, 2006: Don't remember much from that day, but I'm happy I documented my favourite sheets ever (xmas present from my parents early 1990's).

Untitled
January 21, 2007: I made mini buttcrack characters, this one is still a favourite. I will make more of these (a little bigger ones) soon.

Untitled
January 21, 2008: Was knitting a hat for Johan, softest most amazing yarn ever.

21
January 21, 2009: Me with short hair, I liked this haircut a lot.

Untitled
January 21, 2010: Having tea and blood orange in my Gothenburg studio.

Untitled
January 21, 2011: Throwing out shit from our apartment.

Untitled
January 21, 2012: A random wall just because I loved the colour combo.

Untitled
January 21, 2013: Taking a walk around the neighbourhood, sneaking into courtyards.

Untitled
January 21, 2014: This morning Johan and I celebrated the first snow with sandwiches on a bench.

12 comments:

  1. Jamen ett sånt påslakans set fick jag av min mormor som var från Luleå, på 90 talet jag med. Jag hajade till när jag såg det. Jag tror att jag har ett kuddfodral kvar men påslakanet har jag slängt för länge sedan. Nostalgi! Tack för att jag fick en flashback:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super documentation of your memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sameday-pictures through the years are a favorite of mine :-) happy snow in berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. Today is my birthday so I'm partial to January 21!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this. i love to look at my photo folders to see what i did in that day in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I love these posts. The way you've documented your life seems so romantic, each moment special because you've allowed time to pause and be noticed x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich kommentiere in letzter Zeit nur deine Haare, Sandra :) Die kurzen Haare sehen nämlich auch sehr gut aus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hej,
    I think my haircut is nearly the same, but your colour is so fantastic. I love it.
    Betti

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love looking at Berlin through your camera lense! I have lived here for 20 years, love the city and think that you show the loveliest corners of the Berlin. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pictures!


    http://www.realitaetsbewusst.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really in love with all of your pict. Fantastic! :))

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.