2014/01/19

Weekend greetings

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I'm being entertained by a nasty cold this weekend, everyone around me have been pretty sick lately so I've just been waiting for it. Luckily it's not nasty enough; I have managed to both go to the market (to have coffee, check out oil with freckles from the cold + people + dogs, buy eggs, buy tulips etc) and to visit a café for a flat white. Other than that - bed (reading a book), sofa (working). Hope you're having a good weekend without sickness :)

12 comments:

  1. Is this Boxi? I had that red beet juice from the green grocery shop in Boxi and it was so good :)
    Hope you feel better soon x - Satsuki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Werd bald gesund... obwohl es ja schön ist, sich Zeit zum Lesen nehmen zu können :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those market weekends...here escaping from the flu. Fresh flowers brought to home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i'm just wondering about if it's cold in berlin in the beginning of october? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe this might have the answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin#Climate :)

      Delete
  5. looks like a perfect pictures for weekend. i hope you get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am discovering your blog (and art work) and i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love your photographs. So much beauty to be found, even when you are sick. I hope you'll get well again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tulips and those supermarket shots are adorable Sandra! always good to read your posts. even with all the sickness, hope your weekend has been good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful pics... It was long ago I didn't came here I have to come back more often... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you, Sandra. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.