2014/01/30

Welcome to Berlin Winter Wonderland

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This city dresses so well in snow. All colours pop up in the best way. Before I moved here I for some reason visited almost only in winter time so of course winter here is quite special. Looking forward to have a day off strolling around visiting caf├ęs I haven't yet been to. Hopefully on Saturday, I'll bring my camera.

This year I look forward to something special, spending time with this lady everyday-life-style again for three months - see you :)

8 comments:

  1. I love that the winter is here.

    warmly,
    dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! what beautiful photographs - thanks for sharing!! - we've had no snow here in NW France - I'm jealous!! What a lovely city Berlin is - I didn't realise!

    Kathy, FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the virtual trip to a wonderfully winter Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so strange, but since I moved back to Italy the thing I mostly miss of Berlin is Winter (of course I love Spring too, but the city with snow is different).

    ReplyDelete
  5. must visit your blog more often...
    though i follow your instagrams i realize i visit the blog, because it's even prettier!
    the way you document berlin, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds great! The city looks so adorable covered by this snowy velvet.
    This spring, I'll finally be able to see the city through my eyes: can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already miss the snow. <3


    http://www.realitaetsbewusst.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it in winter too! First time I saw it was all covered in snow, spectacular :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.