2014/02/12

Days in bed

Untitled

Untitled

So much for bringing my camera out for walks this week; I'm in bed being sick. My body is aching like crazy so that shakti mat is my one of my best friends. Not complaining though, because another one of my best friends is next to me - Johan. We read books and sleep most of the time. When we start quarreling again, we know we're on our way to get better.

Ps. Wrist Worms orders will be shipped as soon as I feel better, hopefully tomorrow :* Thank you all for your orders, this week 20% discount with code WEEK7.

12 comments:

  1. Good morning sun, get healthy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my - get well soon, sandra.
    but your bed looks cozy and your partner in crime couldnt be better!!!

    liebgruss
    eni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know how you two must feel.
    Get well soon! Greetings from Slovenia

    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you'll both feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take good care and feel better soon! I truly hope spring is on its way ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. get healthy soon - warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you will feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for your kind messages, feeling so much better now. hope you do too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.