2014/02/17

Defender of man

Untitled
This morning I crossed the river for a morning date.

Untitled
I walked with Johan towards his job.

Untitled
And picked up Camilla outside her home.

Untitled
We took a walk in the sun.

Untitled
And did what we do best - fika.

Untitled
Bye bye Camilla.

Untitled
Hello smoking Hitler.

Here's to a new week! I'm not sick anymore and I'm filled with good energy. Also, it's my Swedish nameday today and since my name is Greek I should celebrate it the Greek way. Yamas!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post. Berlin is a beautiful city, your pictures capture that perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you are not sick anymore, enjoy the week!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy nameday! Great to hear that you are feeling better! Thank you so much for the parcel you sent me: it arrived yesterday morning! The print will hang in our south French kitchen in only a few months and I am wearing my wrist worms with pride :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.