2014/02/20

White anemones came knocking on my door

Untitled
Today I received an amazing gift.

Untitled
Look at this bouquet!

Untitled
It's like as if Ruby had been reading my mind.

Untitled
White anemones are my favourite flowers at this time of year and yesterday I was out looking for some in several flower shops.

Untitled
I decided to put the flowers in two different vases.

Untitled
What a great mix together, don't you think?

Untitled
And a handwritten letter. Thank you so much Ruby of Mary Lennox Flowers. You made my day! Welcome to Berlin :)

8 comments:

  1. Pastiglie Leone, my favourite candies! :) Also - gorgeous flowers. Indeed a great surprise! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're a really influent blogger to receive these gorgeos flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, the prettiness is unbearable. Really tasteful and perfect-looking flowers. I love your apartment, every time you expose a little nook, a barely noticeable corner, I see something inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tasteful. Anemones are also one of my favorite flowers...but kinda hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, wie schön, liebe Sandra! Beautiful! Lovely!
    and pretty pics :)

    xo Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lucky girl! ;)
    Joana Sarmento

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.