2014/03/12

February 2014, a summary

Untitled
February started so well. Spinach-gorgonzola-quiche and coffee for breakfast and Camilla moved here!

Untitled
Johan, Camilla and I had brunch together on a weekday and another morning I had a sandwich while responding to emails.

Untitled
Spent a lot of time at home for a few days and met up with Johan and Camilla for Streetfood Thursday every week.

Untitled
Had dinner at Camilla's and the day after Johan got sick.

Untitled
And passed it on to me, so I was sick as well for a few days. This is what we ate.

Untitled
When I'm sick I can't drink coffee, so instead I went for hot chocolate. When I was better again I went out for drinks and food with J & C.

Untitled
On a lovely Saturday the three of us went to a fleamarket and then shared that lunch together. So good.

Untitled
And the day after Johan and I met some friends for coffee and beer.

Untitled
Sushi date with Johan and I was working like a maniac on the grannysquare blanket I posted about yesterday.

Untitled
Late night cocktails with J & C and then Spring arrived for sure.

(These pictures are a selection of what I have posted on instagram. I use an iPhone 5s and edit the pictures in an app called vsco cam (contrast and brightness).)

8 comments:

  1. Again, tons of eyecandy! :) In only three months, I'll finally visit your adorable city with its inviting and charming places and people. Can't wait! So much to look forward to ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sandra. I know Camilla because of you and I'm glad she's in Berlin now too... I don't know exactly why, I guess I just share your happiness. Happy March for you three! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. your berlin is even mors special than regular berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely that Camilla moved there!!!
    That's wonderful news! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bookshelf looks lovely! And Camilla's home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh...that looks like a pretty fancy schmancy flea market. Which one was it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo is that kimchi I see??? How awesome to see that you're eating kimchi in Germany!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.