2014/03/06

January 2014, a summary

Untitled
In January I started working again after a needed Christmas break and spent a great day together with Trixi and Maria.

Untitled
I got a haircut and planned to organize the shelves in my studio (hasn't happened).

Untitled
Made good lunches "whatever I find in the fridge"-style.

Untitled
Had coffee in the mornings with Johan and took long walks before heading to the studio to crochetcrochetcrochet.

Untitled
Walky walk and a good hangover lunch (spaghetti with butter and parmesan) after a great night out with friends.

Untitled
Moved around furniture in the livingroom and bought spices for cabbage curry.

Untitled
Sushi for lunch in the studio and then came winter.

Untitled
Walked and worked. As usual.

Untitled
Took myself out for breakfast at Aunt Benny and read a book on the sofa being taken care of by the baby of the flat (the coal oven, our very unmodern and not very environmental friendly heating system - but I love it anyway).

January was a very good month, I was enjoying my routines a lot (work, walks, coffee and food) :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, ich bin begeistert von diesen tollen Fotos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture collection! But I can't say I miss the coal-heating-technique I was forced to master my first few years here... (and the black handkerchiefs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Love the puddle with the reflected buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an adorable month of January. Your photography is always so cheerful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, there's something very reassuring in following routines. Of course, there's always that risk of getting stuck in a rut but I guess balance is the key to life (how to master it, I don't know). Anyhow, I love love love that photo of the buildings reflected in the pond.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.