2014/05/06

April 2014, a summary

Untitled
April was so good to me. Have spent a lot of time with Benno the english bulldog.

Untitled
And had coffee of course.

Untitled
Went to Spreepark with friends and saw this amazing man having a concert on the street.

Untitled
Worked a little less and took long walks in the more and more green city.

Untitled
Soup for dinner with Johan and an easter picnic with Swedish friends.

Untitled
Another easter picnic, with our greek friends. They know how to eat.

Untitled
Admiring tiles and the wisteria.

Untitled
Doing the dishes and taking another walk, even greener.

Untitled
Brunch feast with Johan and slowly starting using other tools than a crochet hook again.

Untitled
Meow & Cheers!

Untitled
Beautiful shop window and a snack inbetween work.

Untitled
I share my flat with many creepy men. Ended april with some Benno cuddles.

Let's see what May has in store, so far so very good.

Do you have anything special planned this month? I will have so many visitors, yay! Inbetween I'll take as much time as possible to do my projects which I hope to share some of here. See you!

3 comments:

  1. even if it's made of simple things, you're life seems always amazing! maybe because you appreciate a lot simple things! thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Happy to see that you are slowly putting down the crochet hook and trading it for some other tools. I've been missing your illustrations lately... Am excited to see what new things you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you capture the small things and I agree with everything Yoshinak wrote in her comment! Always such a joy to drop by your blog :) My May is packed with good things and friends. I'm trying to get the most out of May before leaving to the Philippines next month.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!