2014/07/25

June 2014, a summary

Untitled
Last month started with fleamarkets and long walks.

Untitled
I love to go to Kottbusser Damm in the morning for some freshly baked bread with cheese and then have coffee at one or two or three caf├ęs.

Untitled
Aaah the strawberries in this country! Kitchen shelves (old ones from Sweden).

Untitled
Summer sale in the shop. Wrist Worms discounted with €10-15 and prints are Order 2, Pay for 1 for yet another week. During the heatwave Johan worked at home a couple of days, I love having him in my studio.

Untitled
I started working on a new grannysquare blanket (it's now finished and listed in the shop) and... had coffee (surprise!).

Untitled
Met Johan for lunch in Kreuzberg and admired the evening sky at Frankfurter Allee.

Untitled
No comment + amazing barbeque at my friend Maria's place.

Untitled
Facade love.

Untitled
Saturday market every week!

Untitled
Spending some time in my tiny jungle and walking around in the city.

Untitled
Family came to visit us for two weeks and we had such a great time together.

Untitled
We ate, then ate, then ate, then ate, then ate.

This Summer is so good. One of my best ever and today I'm excited to go to a wedding of a couple of friends, yay! Happy weekend, all!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the honour to be in Berlin for the first time only a couple of weeks ago and will be back already in a couple of weeks. The reason? I adore your city and I met fantastic people, had lovely sweet, healthy and also French breakfasts, drank some Berliner Weisse, enjoyed kilometres and kilometres of walking, exploring different neighbourhoods and parks and U-Bahn stations ... and ... every time I have a look at one of the photos of your blog, the Ambiente is back and my eyes start to twinkle. Thanks again for this amazing blog: did you ever think to make a book out of it, to express your love for this incredibly fascinating city by showing your photos and sharing it with people who still love to have a book on the city they dream of to live in on their coffee or night table? I'd consider it if I were you and I am almost sure you'll find a publisher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your kind words! happy you liked it here and welcome back :)
      i have indeed been thinking about a book about berlin, but haven't done more than thinking so far. thank you for your encouraging words!

      Delete
  3. what a nice month to have

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking through all the photos you take during the month. Seems absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love summertime!! enjoy the next weeks as well with good food, friends and suuuun.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.