2014/07/31

Sneak peeks from my new studio

Untitled
Moving my studio to the former living/bedroom was the best idea ever. This room has a much more energy, whereas the old room feels more like a room to relax in.

Untitled
That moment when your animal obsession starts to become a collection.

Untitled
8 prints for sale in the shop until tomorrow (after that they won't be available at all in my online shop anymore). Read more here.

Untitled
Random stuff on the wall behind my computer.

Untitled
On one of my desks.

Untitled
Last summer some guys in charge of our building came by being sure it was a good idea to tear up parts of our then 113 years old in-perfect-condition parquet which they never came back to fix (and it was totally unneccessary to destroy it, there was nothing wrong with the floor). I will find some nice tiles to fix it and come up with an idea of what to make of those parquet pieces (oak) which survived 2 world wars etc.

End of July, see you in August!

5 comments:

  1. Your new studio is beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new space. I could work there no problem.
    Shame about the floor. Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best work space this ever!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.