2014/08/06

August 6, 2006 - 2014

Untitled
August 6, 2006 - Passing by one of my favourite places in Gothenburg.

Untitled
August 6, 2007 - Bought a new pair of shoes which I loved so much I wore them until they fell apart.

Untitled
August 6, 2008 - Zucchini fritters with smoked salmon & sour cream. So tasty.

Untitled
August 6, 2009 - Obviously I had this to drink and took a picture of it, but I don't remember what it is :) Probably ice tea, yum.

Untitled
August 6, 2010 - Visiting my nieces in the north of Sweden.

Untitled
August 6, 2011 - Beautiful pink light on one of those beautiful summer evenings.

Untitled
August 6, 2012 - Busy working on an art installation for a kindergarten. Such a fun project!

Untitled
August 6, 2013 - A random picture from our livingroom.

Untitled
August 6, 2014 - Lilies & Wrist Worms. A few pairs of worms are on super sale (won't make these colours for the next collection, so it's the last chance!) You buy them for €20 instead of €35 in my shop :)

Fall 2014 collection will be released in a few weeks! Yay!

5 comments:

  1. Every time you make a year by year post I start wondering about your photo arranging system, but always forget to ask about it. So now I will! :) When you upload pics to your computer, do you use tags? Or just create day by day files? I have thousands and thousands of photos and have yet to find a working system for organising them... So far they are just in files, named by the uploading date. Not very handy, huh? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make a folder for each year and then a folder for each month where I store the pictures :)

      Delete
  2. Just love this sort of photo series by yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Sandra!
    Kannst du mir verraten, wo das Foto in Göteborg genau ist?
    Ich zerbech' mir grad den Kopf und komm nicht drauf...Tack so mycket!
    Hälsningar, Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.