2014/08/19

Fall 2014 Collection

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Wrist Worms Fall 2014 Collection is now available in the shop! So many new colours and qualities (25+!). For example quite a few veggie ones (cotton) - several of them are one of a kind. Also there are a few pairs made of 65% wool & 35% alpaca here (I love the coral ones!).

Use code EARLYBIRD for 20% discount, special earlybird offer during August - Welcome! Make sure to keep your hands warm during Fall and Winter :)

By the way, do you have a favourite pair? This is the pair I use the most because they go so well with all my clothes.

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely. I had a wee peek and the original thick mix coral ones are soo pretty. That colour! Ah. Hopefully if someone will give me a job soon, I shall purchase them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your new collection is wonderful!
    The coral one is my favourite too :)
    Have a lovely evening Sandra!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.