2014/08/07

July 2014, a summary

Untitled
July started with a boat trip on Spree with my family. We shares this amazing food together, all of us, at Baraka - one of my favourite restaurants in this city.

Untitled
A couple of days we spent at Prinzenbad during the heatwave. After 2 weeks together, family went back to Sweden. I love them. So. Much.

Untitled
When family left we went back to our own routines which envolve a lot of walking and coffee drinking as most of you know by now ;)

Untitled
Have been having lots of good food, mostly at home but also here and there.

Untitled
Then DANG! one day I had to go to the west(ern part of the city) to take out 2 wisdom teeth (it all healed so quickly and I didn't feel any pain whatsoever, so thankful for that).

Untitled
During July I worked on a new grannysquare blanket and finished it (available here) and went out for drinks with Camilla, yay!

Untitled
Took farewell of a friend who moved back to Dublin and ate Dopp i Kopp at home (boil new potatoes, melt some butter and pour it in a cup/glass and dip the potatoes into it, yum! - a classic recipe from where I grew up (Norrbotten/Tornedalen, north Sweden)).

Untitled
Some dancing kids in a house in our neighbourhood + a picture of the beautiful light we get in our hallway in the middle of the day.

Untitled
Coffee with my friend Tenia.

Untitled
One day I had a smoothie with Marta and BOOM! Wedding party in a thunderstorm by a lake. Beautiful and brutal at the same time.

Untitled
As you know I decided to move my studio space at the end of July :)

Untitled
On the last day of the month I put on some make-up and went out for coffee with a friend.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures as always! And it looks like it was a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful July, dear S!
    Ohhh how I miss Baraka! I love that restaurant!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next time you're here, we go to baraka! :)
      love & kisses, dear!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous ambient, this Baraka restaurant - doesn't look like a baraka at all, heh (in our language it means a shack).

    Thank you for taking us through your July.

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich liebe deinen blog und deine tollen bilder sehr. freue mich jeden tag neues von dir zu sehen.
    liebe grüße sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your monthly round ups. And that picture of Johan is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photography, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all the photos are Magnifique Sandra !!!!
    C


    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra, hope your August is as amazing as July! Looking forward for the new buttcrackers ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.