2014/09/05

Shiny glittery objects

Untitled
I've always had a thing for shiny, glittery objects. Discoballs are the best, aren't they?

Untitled
How happy was I when Camilla gave me that metallic thing (star?) last year? Super happy! I love her new screenprints that she sells.

Untitled
A bit closer.

Untitled
It's always Christmas in my studio, simply because this thing is too beautiful to be on the wall for only a month a year.

Untitled
The disco pig! I love him. Once he scared away two pigeons who had sex on my window sill. Oink!

What are you doing this weekend? I'm meeting friends for coffee and food, reading a book, working a bit and so on.
That's it for today. See you!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes they are fantastic!! I love shiny glitter xtsmas stuffs, o yes, i really do...^_^ And your pics do justice to all that shine!
    A big hug!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.