2014/10/13

Wrist Worms on SALE this week

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It's that time of the year now, just like last year :)

20% off on all wristworms (fingerless gloves, handmade by me) this week (€28 instead of €35, these pairs are even less).

Enter discount code WEEK42 on checkout. Worldwide shipping and all info in the shop - welcome!

Have a look in the lookbook for more pictures of the worms :)

Also there are 4 new pairs made of a cotton/merino wool blend - they are super soft (thinking of making myself a dark green pair):
dark grey
dark green
pink
beige

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sandra, I am finally going to buy myself a pair this week but I wanted to ask whether you recommend the 100% merino wool or 50/50 merino wool and cotton? I am always so cold on my fingers at the office but I don't like regular wool (it stings too much). So basically, I would like them soft but still warm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Vala,
      the 100% merino wool are slightly warmer than the 50/50, but equally soft :)
      Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. Great, thanks for the info! looking forward to not be cold on my hands in the office anymore ;)

      Delete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.